- Go for a 20-30 minute stroll.
- Doesn't matter how slow that is.
- You can go for a walk 4-6 times a week. Just have fun.
- Check out those hot guys or gals, as your preference might be, or maybe the flowers, or the road.
- Point being, just don't get your life stress along with you. Just be.
- Enjoy. Be with yourself. Get to know yourself.
- It could take you longer than a week to get here and that's fine. There is no need to rush.
- Start with a gentle walk (you can talk in long sentences) for first 5 minutes, followed by 30 seconds only of a brisk walk (when you are only able to converse in 2-3 words).
- Again gentle walk for 5 minutes. Repeat the same for 3-4 times.
- Each time you walk gently, catch your breath and get ready for the 30 second brisk walk.
- Now we are upping the ante.
- After starting with a gentle walk for 4 minutes, now you walk briskly for whole 60 seconds.
- Again repeat 3-4 times.
- This week you start with a gentle walk for 3 minutes followed by 2 minute brisk walk.
- Remind yourself to catch your breath when you walk slowly again.
- Repeat 3-4 times again.